Learn more by contacting the Residential Construction Workforce Partnership firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the Rhode Island Builders Association 401.438.7400, or email Cheryl email@example.com.
- Construction Careers Ladder
- Carpentry 24% Growth 2013 - 2022 | Average Wage/Year $50,340
- Electrical 14% Growth Through 2024 | Average Wage/Year $53,710
- Masonry 15% Growth Through 2024 | Average Wage/Year $67,700
- Painting 20% Growth 2012 - 2022 | Average Wage/Year $39,170
- Plumbing Growth 12% Through 2024 | Average Wage $65,770/Year
- HVACR 14% Growth Through 2024 | Average Wage/Year $47,230
Center for the New Economy
Since 2010, Opportunities Industrialization Center (OIC) of Rhode Island, Inc. has provided employment training and placement opportunities for people to get real jobs in the new economy.
- Career Counseling
- Job Placement Assistance
- English Language Learning
- Work Readiness Courses
Learn more about FREE programs and services at http://www.oicri.org/