The Residential Construction Workforce Partnership (RCWP) is a charitable training and educational foundation, with a mission to provide residential construction trade training for those interested in a career in the shelter industry. Its goal is to serve employers and the educational needs of the State of Rhode Island by recruiting from and training its diverse populations with not just job opportunities, but also to empower them toward a well-respected, financially stable, entrepreneurial career.
The RCWP is looking for a Part-Time, Bilingual (English/Spanish) Trade Training Coordinator Assistant preferably with experience in education development and training programs, to provide overall support to the Team in, but not limited, to the following:
1. Outreach and recruit individuals interested to participate in RCWP training and education programs.
2. The design and develop education and training programs.
3. Strengthen relationship building and networking within the communities we serve.
4. Working with our team to identify employers and job opportunities for placing trainees within the industry.
5. Help trainees and job seekers with their career and long-term goals, register and successfully navigate finding jobs at RCWPJobs.com and other resources.
6. Reporting of training program outcomes including completions, drops, credentials earned and job placements including reporting of 90-day retention of each participant 90 days after hire.
7. Help to Identify opportunities and resources for trainees, employers and contractors to foster growth and development.
8. Guide and educate trainees and contractors to navigate regulatory issues like, insurance, registration, licensing, bonding, professional development and skills training.
9. Work with the RCWP team to provide much needed technical assistance to Minority Business Enterprises.
Highly motivated individual sought to work with our team, preferable with previous outreach and networking experience. Connected with community resources. Willing to work part-time with flexible hours, including nights and weekends. Microsoft Word and Excel proficient. Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and oral.
Position pays $19/hour, accrued vacation and PTO. For more details call Betty Bernal, RCWP Education and Outreach Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 401-500-9146. Apply online at RCWPJobs.com
Tagged as: assistant, bilingual, charitable, coordinator, education development, english, non profit, part time, residential construction, spanish, trade training, training