Use your carpentry skills with us. Pay is based on your skills and experience.
You must be able to follow shop drawings as you create challenging custom projects, architectural millwork, cabinetry, and some furniture.
ONLY quality conscientious, reliable individuals with strong interpersonal skills need apply.
Excellent opportunity to join our solid company. Since 1977 H&W has created high-end custom Architectural Woodwork throughout New England.
BENEFIT Eligibility after 60 days of employment: Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance, 9 Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement, and Tool Acquisition Program. 401k matching after one year. Profit Sharing after two years.
ALL Applicants must:
• Be Reliable, Dependable, Responsible and Able to work efficiently.
• Be Able to interact and communicate clearly and professionally, be cooperative and have a good attitude.
• Have good work habits: be organized and have good Time Management skills.
• Follow all safety procedures and always wear protective equipment as needed.
• Have a valid drivers’ license and reliable transportation to 3 Flat Street, Cumberland, RI 02864.
Cabinetmakers – Fabrication
SKILLS: Safely and accurately build cabinetry following shop drawings; Set up and operate typical woodworking equipment/machinery.
Laborers to assist shop personnel
SKILLS: Safely follow instructions, move materials, organize and clean as directed; restock materials and supplies.
Safely clean and maintain buildings, grounds and machinery year round in all types of weather. Take direction from Supervisor.
Tagged as: cabinetmakers, carpentry, craftsmen, woodworkers