The Commercial Production Associate is a liaison between our sales staff, commercial clients, painters and vendors. Ensuring that all the requirements of each commercial project are happening. The person in this role in expected to manage four- ten commercial painting projects at a time. While staying in contact with future projects and adhering to schedules. This person must be able to multi-task, have excellent organizational skills and excellent customer servicer skills. Painting industry, facilities maintenance or construction management experience is preferred.
• Ensure client’s needs and expectations are met or exceeded, strive to provide an exceptional experience for CertaPro Painters’ customers, that will dramatically differentiate CertaPro from other Painting contractors/competition.
• Provide an exceptional job opportunity for our field/ painting staff. It is our goal to be the local employer of choice in the painting labor work force.
• Schedule and organize commercial projects within the client’s time frame and ours, while maximizing production against the weather.
• Assigning the most appropriate crew to jobs based on their past performance, preferences and abilities.
• Assist in the management of the production/project calendar
• Ensures that the Job Site Supervisor (JSS) is clear on the scope of the job
• Meet with customer, in person, whenever possible, to perform estimate and gather information about their needs pertaining to the execution of the project.
• Assist in recruiting and training new painters and coach existing staff to strive for continuous improvement
• Provide exceptional support to CertaPro Painters’ JSSs and build a performance culture among the team.
• Provide ongoing training and inspections related to safety, as well as conducting safety meetings. (Crew & Equipment)
• Responsible for ensuring that all crews are following Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines around Lead Safety, and possess and maintain the required Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
• Facilitate the resolution of Customer Complaints in a timely manner with our painting staff.
• Travel 1-2 times a year to participating in Leadership & Skill Development Programs.
• Occasional nights and weekends are required
• Responsible for inventory of equipment and its whereabouts.
• Identify production and quality issues, real time.
• Responsible for providing and approving change orders for jobs in progress.
• Ensure that crews possess and maintain the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for the products that they are using.
• Responsible to ensure that crews are disposing of waste properly.
• Occasionally participate in all company sponsored shows and events.
Compensation is negotiable and will be determined based on candidate experience. This is a full time salaried position with bonus potential.
Tagged as: managment